Branson is a popular tourist destination year-round, but it is especially busy during the Easter weekend. If you are planning a trip to Branson during this time, here is a suggested itinerary for a three-day stay:
- On route to Branson, stop and eat at the legendary Lambert’s Cafe.
From Lambert’s Cafe website: “People who visit Lambert’s Cafe for the first time are invariably amazed at the generous portions served on each order. These generous servings along with our “THROWED ROLLS” have inspired many questions. We cannot describe our activity in great detail, but we’ve endeavored to point out some of the highlights of our “Throwed Rolls” cafe.”
You should try it!
Next Book a condo at Indian Point and check in. A list of thier amenities are:
- Indoor Heated Pool and Spa Open Year Round
Children’s Wading Pool
Handicap Lift Available
- Pool Towels Available for Check Out in the Office
- Game Room
Pool Table, Air Hockey,
Full Court Frenzy Basketball Game,
Ms Pac Man, Cruisin World Midway Nintendo
Spin Out and Route 66 Claw Machine
Prize Dispensing Games, Coin Changer
plus 32″ Flat Screen Television
- Signature Luxury Sunlight Sauna
As Seen on “Oprah”
Solocarbon Dry Far Infrared Heat Technology
SO Sound Therapy,
- Fitness Room
Body Craft PFT,
Spirit XT685 Treadmill, (Parts on Backorder)
Spirit XE395 Elliptical,
Spirit XBR25 Easy Entry Step-thru Bicycle
plus 32″ Flat Screen Television
- Business Center
Complimentary During Office Hours
Computer & Internet Use
Print, Fax, and Copy Service Available
Nominal Fee charged
- Boat Dock with Fishing Deck
20 Lighted Covered Slips with Electricity
Select Condos Include a Boat Slip at No Additional Charge –
Inquire When Reserving
We do not have courtesy slips or individual boat slips for rent.
Boat & Trailer Parking Available On Site
- Children’s Fishing Poles
Check Out during office hours for No Charge
- Watercraft & Boat Slip Rental
Available 1/2 mile South of our resort, Indian Point Marina,
2nd Largest Marina on the Lake
- Missouri Fishing Regulations
- Outdoor Activities
Our Playground Provides Shady Fun
Swings, Glider and Platform Fort
Toddler & Infant Swings
Benches Provided for Adults
- Barbecue Areas
Charcoal Grills at Each Lodge
Clubhouse Patio Grill Area Available, when Meeting Room is Not In Use
Inquire at Office for Availability.
Charcoal Available in the Office for a Nominal Charge
- Discounted Tickets
Most Area Show and Attraction Tickets are Sold in our Office
- Often Forgotten Items
For Sale in the Office:
Laundry Detergent & Softener,
Assorted Toiletries and More.
DVD Movies may be checked out for $1 each to enjoy during your stay
Movies for all ages.
- PowWow Meeting Room
Available to reserve for meetings, reunions, retreats, etc.
Stone Fireplace, Full Kitchen,
Patio w/ Grills, Tables and Chairs
- Go out to Dog Wood Canyon and rent bikes or do a list of their other activites like:
Trout Fishing: Whether you’re new to fishing or a seasoned angler, there’s nothing quite like the thrill of hooking a rainbow trout. Enjoy hourly self-guided fishing in the creeks at Dogwood Canyon. This activity can only be reserved in person in the General Store at Dogwood Canyon.
Horseback Riding: No matter what your experience level is, our one-hour ride is the perfect adventure for you! You’ll tag along on horseback as experienced wranglers guide you on a leisurely ride, exploring ridges, hollows, old logging roads and other scenic views
Wildlife Tours: Venture off the pavement into the quiet parts of Dogwood Canyon as we explore the habitat where Little Indian Creek and Table Rock Lake meet. Join us as we take to the stream in a leisurely wildlife kayaking tour, with opportunities to see Bald Eagle and Great Blue Heron nest sites. Together we will view an area of the park not commonly seen by visitors. Depending on water levels, this tour may include a short hike. Reservations required, not included with park admission.
Hike and Bike: There is no place better for biking than Dogwood Canyon. Bring your own bike or rent a single-speed, coaster-brake bike in a variety of sizes (including kiddie carts) and explore miles of paved, gently sloping paths for a day of exercise. Or, connect with nature and explore Dogwood Canyon on foot as you enjoy 6.5 miles of paved paths and 9 miles of nature trails. Along the way, you’ll see crystal-clear streams, cascading waterfalls and the wildlife that calls Dogwood Canyon Home.
- Go ahead and eat lunch there on the property while you are there! There are a few choices, but you may want to get your name on the list when you get there. Reservations fill up fast.
- Next you will of already wanted to make reservations at The Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show for the evening. Their website described the show as, “Tighten your bootstraps for a powerful performance that features 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch trick riders in a 35,000 square foot arena. Our dinner attraction in Branson features a friendly competition, thrilling horseback riding stunts at top speed, stunning special effects, and phenomenal musical productions, all while you enjoy a mouthwatering four-course family feast.” And speaking from experience our kids LOVE this show and dinner show.
- or you may want to go to the Sight and Sound Theatre and watchQueen Ester. “Set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire, QUEEN ESTHER is a captivating tale of beauty and bravery. Esther’s ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty and risk. With a crown on her head and a secret in her heart, can she find the courage to trust in God’s plan and believe that she was made for such a time as this?
Experience one of the most riveting Bible stories of the Old Testament as it comes to life with magnificent sets, special effects, and live animals in this original stage production!”
Either show will be amazing!
- They offer shows and entertainment: There are 40 live shows daily.
- Festivals and events year round.
- Plan to eat all day when you are in the park. They have so many good choices of food!!
- Last but not least!!! The theme park!! There are rides for EVERYONE for all levels of thrill seekers!
This itinerary can be customized to fit your interests and budget. For example, if you are interested in history, you could add a visit to the Museum of the Ozarks. If you are interested in the outdoors, you could add a hike in the Ozark National Scenic Riverways. And if you are on a tight budget, you could enjoy some of Branson’s free attractions, such as the Branson Centennial Museum and the Branson Trolley Station.
No matter what you choose to do, you are sure to have a wonderful time in Branson during this simple weekend in Branson.